Thursday, September 3

Fall here we come!

I'm so sad summer is over, but I am very excited about fall!! I love this time of year. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. I love pumpkin pie! I love the way your house smells when your making pumpkin pie! I love walking outside on a crisp fall day and smelling the smoke of a fireplace burning. I love going to the pumpkin patch with my family. I love fall!!!

Here's a picture of me and my family at the pumpkin patch last year. I'll post a picture after we go this year. It will be fun to see how fast the little guys grow up!


3 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

Now I'm craving pumpkin pie.

Savvy Gal said...

i am looking forward to fall and some cooler temp. days. : ) good luck on the diamond giveaway and thank you for the shout out. have a fab day.

Lindsey @ Sound Eats said...

You have such a cute little family!

I finally found pumpkin today. It's officially autumn now that I can bake with pumpkin. :)